$19.99 / Month
$9.99 / Month
Professional Membership Benefits Include:
- Exclusive Discounts!
Discounts off the annual symposium
25% of all R2P seminars
R2P exclusive discounts for partner seminars
- Industry professional forums
- Exclusive access to our online knowledge base
There’s nothing more valuable than continuing education, especially in the field of rehabilitation and performance. That’s why R2P is dedicated to bringing our members informative articles, challenging and inspiring programs and other pertinent information that will help them excel and grow as a professional. As part of the members-only resources on the website they are able to attend monthly Grand Rounds as well as access articles, videos, podcasts, research, etc
- Featured Referral Directory
R2P professional members are placed in the online directory accessible by potential patients, clients and athletes searching for quality care. It is also a great networking opportunity between professionals seeking complimentary care for their current needs, as well as referral care in other states.
Benefits of Student Membership and R2P Student Club Involvement
- Network with leaders in the field
- Become involved in your community
- Gain real-life experience in clinics and form mentorships
- Further your education and depth of understanding of rehabilitation
- By joining your school’s R2P Club, you open up limitless opportunities for growth, discussion and education. As a student member, you’ll be exposed to not only an abundance of resources, both through industry articles and case studies but also through the experience and guidance of professional members. Take advantage of local R2P mentors and gain hands-on, in-clinic experience in the active model of care and patient center care. Assert yourself as a leader and an innovator with increased visibility through R2P. Connect with the next generation of rehab experts. Advance your career before graduation day. The possibilities are endless with R2P.
These are just a few of the advantages to joining R2P as a student member, join the movement and contact your local club to learn more about your school’s R2P club!