Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
ARIZONA - Assessing & Treating the Lumbar Spine for Athletic Populations
Saturday, November 21, 2020, 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM
Evolution Physical Therapy
15953 North Greenway Hayden Loop - Suite A
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Join presenter Dr. Richard Ulm, DC in learning techniques for assesses and treating the lumbar spine with the athlete in mind.
What to expect:
• Lecture on pathomechanics of low back pain in athletic populations.
• Lecture on trunk stabilization (anatomy & mechanics)
• Workshop functional assessments of the lumbar spine
• Workshop clinical assessment of the lumbar spine for better treatment classification and clinical confidence.
• Workshop manual techniques from joint mobilization/manipulation to soft tissue treatments.
• Workshop therapeutic exercises
• Workshop performance exercises for better re-immersion into training.